Welcome to My Massage Therapy Continuing Education
We offer a wide variety of courses not only to teach you new modalities and techniques, but also to ensure you succeed in the business of massage therapy. Let’s take a look at how our website works so you can get the most out of it:
Please visit our ABOUT page to learn more about the company and why we are doing things the way we are.
Our CLASSES are broken up into three sections:
- CE SEMINARS
- These are courses that require hands-on training to ensure proper retention and performance.
- We are based in the mountains of East Tennessee, with easy access from Knoxville, Johnson City, and Asheville.
- Seminars are held in hotel banquet halls to allow ample room for large classes.
- CE WEBINARS
- These are available throughout the year on Monday evenings to accommodate typical massage business hours without taking too much time away from your free time.
- Webinars are available in both live and recorded format.
- If you are unable to attend a live webinar you’ve registered for, a recording will be made available within 24 hours of the class.
- Many states recognize live webinars as no different than in-classroom courses, meaning it does not apply to your maximum ‘online’ hours (contact your state massage board to inquire about their view on this as it differs from state to state).
- Check with your state massage board to ensure correct number of hours allowed of each type so as not to be delinquent in your required CE hours.
- NON-CE WEBINARS
- These classes are meant to expand your knowledge as both a massage therapist and business person.
- Courses are shorter and less expensive as they do not provide CE hours as per state and/or national requirements.
Tennessee massage therapists can keep up-to-date on changes in our state by visiting our TN THERAPISTS page.
Please take a moment to read our POLICIES concerning refunds and registration cancellations.
If you have questions, concerns, or comments you would like to share with us, you can contact Savanna Bell directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-277-2050, or simply fill out the form on our CONTACT page.